So interesting couple of weeks. I'd like to ask if anyone else has experienced the backlash of the police and/or government trolls on YouTube?
By way of background, you may recall the story of the petty criminals from Redfern NSW who stole a car. Well, without the media hype, this is essentially what I've been able to gleam from the facts.
1. Four individuals in a stolen car are spotted and pursued by police.
2. The police Perdue the vehicle through busy streets in NSW until eventually the driver looses control smashing into a pole.
3. The immobilized vehicle is approached by the police who point blank shoot both the 14 year old driver and passenger.
4. The driver is dragged from the vehicle and has his head smashed into the concrete on multiple occasions and then is punched.
5. I've reviewed countless videos from witnesses on site and can see no evidence whatsoever of the apparent 1 (driven down victim) and then later a rewrite of the second victim. I know of course what the media is saying but there was 35 witnesses there and heaps of people recorded this entire thing on their mobile phones and these two victims just don't exists. They seem to be placed at the scene retrospectively in order to justify otherwise inhumane treatment of petty criminals.
And so it starts. Upon dealing these facts I decide to write about it in the comments section on YouTube. The response is incredible until I Jerry on that it's the same two or three people using multiple accounts speaking in police talk about the incident. The language between them was very similar and I noticed a number of their statements used exactly the same language over multiple accounts, for example, "happy to talk about this further."
Finally I decided to utilize an old trick I learnt from, years ago and asked them, "do you work either directly or directly for the police or any other firm that works directly or indirectly for the police or government organization." on each occasion they would vanish. Shorty after a new account would appear with the same kind of arguments supporting this behavior. So I'd ask them the same question, again no response and the account would disappear.
Now I am fully aware that the media is a propaganda tool used to promote a "state" and it's interests but I didn't realize that they spent so much energy manipulating public opinion on comments on YouTube. Has anyone else experienced this? The system is so crooked.. Who are these people that do this for a living? They should be hunted down and treated like the dogs they are IMHO!
1. The Constitution is our birth rite of which "Common Law" is born to ensure our rights and liberties.
2. "I do not recognise Common Law" - Senior Magistrate, WA, Perth, Western Australia.