Hey mediasorcerer ty for posting a reply
About the shape-griftors
Could be even worse than what you suspect.
There seems to me to be "multiple agendas" in the obvious destructive actions of the covert ones. While diminishing our natural, balanced food supply, could it be that many are entertained by the suffering and death of non-human life forms as well as the suffering and death of sheeples? I look for the "double whammies" and see them everywhere.
I think what's happening to the globe at the hands of "corporate" person-hood is sinister. It's sinister for any life form to be disrespectful enough as to "experiment" with their own DNA. I don't care how "advanced" a species is (from earth or elsewhere)....don't toy with any DNA! I say this because I recognize that we are still primitives. How arrogant of us to think we are an "elevated" species that can recklessly control anything we want to. We are a primate and perhaps we are part of earth visitor(s) manipulations. Our arrogance and over-confidence is wiping everything good on earth out. Everything! S-T-U-P-I-D
Petroleum is a real nasty! Always has been. It's absolutely linked to projectile weapons. Always has been (i.e. BP was supplying 70% of the US military's petroleum when the Gulf spill happened). Wealth from petroleum sales and wealth from weapons sales is a double power base for the covert ones. I believe petroleum is abiotic (not from fossils) and occurs everywhere in the earths crust. It is a natural process in the crust that we have not even begun to understand....therefore it should immediately be eliminated just like genetic engineering of any DNA. Ahhh, but the covert ones will never give up petroleum as their wealth and power base because they are "entertained" by the deadly trail of destruction and slow death by the PAH's contained in the product. I see a parallel here of how the ruling class in ancient Rome (with their public, sadistic displays of brutality in the arena) and the ruling class today (with their constant warfare and poisonings of every part of our environment). Incidently, the numbers of "kills" in the Roman arena is miniscule when compared to the number of kills occurring in the last 50 years! I believe what others do not see is that "bloodsport" aspect (or perhaps it is too depressing to consider). This does not happen randomly, rather the covert ones have a triple or quadruple whammie with petroleum:
1. A source of wealth that the average person cannot access independently and off the grid
2. A source of power because circumstances have been manipulated into making many products from petroleum or products rely on petroleum to work
3. A source of bloodsport because of the horrific, deadly nature of a thing that is produced in a non oxygen envirinment...deadly deadly to living tissue
4. A source for manipulating the numbers of humans by polluting the air, land, water and food sources
5. A source of trickery and sleight of underhand (i.e. suppression of alternate sources free non-polluting energy that individuals can access off the grid)
As for sleight-of-underhand.......how many sheeples realize that BP is the same company as Enbridge? Just because there is a piece of paper that says this oil company is different that that oil company, that doesn't mean I believe the ruses of the covert ones. The oil cartel thugs are moving and changing all the time to avoid detection. I say that the oil companies are all the same group (except perhaps Citgo).
May 9 “2012 Oil Is Still Under The Water – BP, Enbridge, And The EPA Are Lying”http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/0 ... ng-131751/
2010 BP Has Ties to Michigan Oil Spill, Enbridgehttp://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/0 ... idge-5273/
“BP spent 101.9 million dollars to gain 65% of the shares in Enbridge Inc, the leader in energy transportation and distribution in North America.”
Now........ about "the plot sickens"
Here in BC there are many environmentalists groups who are "opposing" Enbridge's proposed pipeline from the Alberta tar sands to BC's northern coast for shipping petroleum to Asia. There are thousands of protesters shown on MSM all the time! There are government "hearings" protests all the time in different towns. WTF? are people really that stupid enough or dumbed down enough to fall for BP's ruse. (remember the Enbridge is the same company as BP). I got suspicious about these protests when I saw the MSM promoting and broadcasting them constantlyt. Here's what I see that most others don't:
1. most of the "environmentalist" groups based in BC that are openly opposing Enbridge (BP) are funded by the "Tides Foundation" from the US.
2. the "Tides Foundation" is a George Soros charity
Soros Tides Foundation Under Investigation for Funding Foreign Radicalshttp://www.activistpost.com/2012/05/sor ... under.html
3. Why is George Soros "opposing" a pipeline's construction which would further solidify the stranglehold he has on petroleum sales to the Asian market? He's not! He knows that the pipeline construction cannot succeed! So what is he up to? Why?...why think "divide and conquer"!
4. There is an operating pipeline from the tar sands to southern BC called "Transmountain". The company Kinder Morgan (Richard Kinder was a major contributor to Bush Jr.'s campaign) is shipping to Asia and California already
putting BC's pristine south coast at risk of spills greater than the Exxon Valdez. FOR REAL
5. Nobody (or at least very few) are aware Kinder Morgan's international supertanker petroleum shipments because they are too busy fighting the non-existant pipeline in northern BC. get it? The not-the-newspapers and the tell-lie-vision never never talk about Kinder Morgan (or at least when they do it is cursory, short and not repeated) "Speak No Evil"
6. 70 million gallons of petroleum are shipped thru BC's pristine, undamaged southern waters (including Vancouver's harbour) every week.
7. None of the before-mentioned "environmentalist" groups from BC openly oppose or talk about Kinder Morgan's petroleum shipments coming out of Vancouver , they and the MSM only talk incessantly about an "imaginary" pipeline and "imaginary" supertankers on BC's northern coast
8. Both Greenpeace and the Suzuki Foundation are based in Vancouver yet they have been absolutely silent on the threat of an oil spill in their own front yard....another WTF?
And ty crowsters for reading and caring....caw caw
p.s. In all fairness to David Suzuki, he has resigned from the Suzuki Foundation in the last two weeks...I think I know why