Deacus and DEVO, very good made me laugh. I am sick of callers to the house (for a number of reasons, gas and electric change for one, plenty of others), junk mail, junk telephone calls (many reasons for them calling) and people accosting me while I go shopping. Have I left anything out I wonder?
Take a little time to listen to Rick in the following link & maybe have some fun turning what you are sick of in to tax free cash
Great Notice DEVO, not so sure about you wanting to examine the bloke from cancer research though!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-VXwCVZO8U
Nice info ty will need to spend some time investigating that.
just for off topics kicks:
1. Do the opposite of what you were taught in school
2. Care not for the opinions of others, they are based on their own thoughts and fears
3. Study the works of other rebels/sovereigns/Freeman, steal things from their work and research with FURY
4. Forget about the competition, they are on a different path then you, trends are for SUCKERS!!
5. There's nothing we really need to do that isn't dangerous, do the things that scare you on a regular basis
6. Make a mess
7. Embrace your dark side, your so called "dark qualities" (or labels) are a source of great power, find a way to incorporate them into your work, feature them, pay particular attention to what makes you angry
8. Exercise your voice, put your thoughts, ideas and opinions out into the world even if it scares the 5h|t out of you (see number 5)
9. Expand your horizons, leave home, visit other places/cultures, wander aimlessly
10. Never limit your playtime, even if your brain is telling you otherwise, all of your best stuff comes from it if you allow yourself to remain open to the unknown
11. QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!!
13. Follow your heart