Your analysis of the Australian Sovereignty Party (ASP) is the exact opposite of what the Party actually represents.
It appears you have mistaken some of the terminology used by the ASP for conspiracy reference material and misguided links to portray the Party as part of the very establishment that repulses it.
If you visited the ASP website just to trash and ridicule what you may believe the Party represents, why didn’t you access the policies section to see if your views could be justified? If you had done this, you would have seen how wrong and irresponsible it was of you to try to confuse people about what the party is all about.
These forums are important links of information dissemination that should eventually lead to physical action when petitions and protests fail to deliver necessary change for the betterment of humanity.
Unified people are the most powerful force on the planet and it is time we are reminded of that fact
Firstly, below are some reasons why Australians should support the ASP;
• We stand for True Democracy; not the illusion of it.
• We defend our constitution, sovereignty & bill of rights.
• ASP will reduce the size of big brother government, and make government accountable to the people!
• Replace ALL taxation with a single ‘fair tax’ system, and reduce interest rates, inflation and debt.
• Remove income tax and GST.
• Implement an ‘honest money’ system.
• Keep jobs and manufacturing in Australia to eliminate unemployment.
• Genuine, proactive environmental care.
• All utilities and resources of the Commonwealth to be owned by the people!
• Removing all speeding (revenue raising) cameras.
• Removing all toll roads.
• High quality health care, public transportation, and education.
• ASP will end the banking cartels domination and control of our economy
• Steer Australia away from the New World Order & centralised governance
How you could have linked the ASP with all the nonsense about the elite criminals (of which the Party despises) who currently rule the world as you stated above is ill informed and dangerously paranoid.
I can’t fathom how you have concluded that the Party is as corrupt as the present establishment, it defies any logic! The ASP represents the constitution – Like it or not, it contains the most comprehensive and best bill of human rights ever written in the history of our civilization! It is the only defence we have against the establishment who want to corporatize everything and destroy our ability to defend ourselves from the slavery of the system.
The Party has no love for the Monarchy or for the Queen. That is reserved for our Constitutional Monarchist system. Our rights as we know them will be removed or changed if we adopt a Republic system. Besides, we’re already sovereign! The Queen only appoints the Governor-General. She has absolutely no say or influence in our affairs.
The erosion and disrespect of our constitutional laws so far has led to;
1. our public assets being sold off without the consent of the people & now we pay more for electricity, water, gas and illegal road tolls
2. that you are guilty until proven innocent when it comes to fines such as speeding (a direct violation of our constitutional right to the presumption of innocence)
3. a single person (a judge) having the power to decide your fate without jury (the constitution states that a court can only be validated by the presence of a jury)
4. corporations having the power to imprison or evict you from your home if you fail to pay what you owe
5. the people of Australia surrendering their power to control politicians as they continue to borrow from banks out of control at lucrative interest rates charged by the corporate banking cartels as they dictate what’s best for us
6. Australia never in our lifetime being able to pay off all the money & interest our politicians have borrowed and this increases our taxes which directly causes inflation
7. the corporatisation of our judicial system and so on...
These are infringements or violations of the highest law in the country; the constitution.
Illegal activity that is the daily norm for the unsuspecting public who just moan and groan but sit back and just continue to take it.
If you are an Australian citizen, are you ever going to stand up to that level of corruption or are you just going to bitch about it and let the ASP do all the fighting for you? Or is that the problem? You want a forum to just bitch about how screwed up the whole system is and bad mouth anyone who has the courage to physically get off their backsides to fight this intolerable disrespect of the sovereign public? If you are not an Australian, what business is it of yours to meddle with a Party that represents a genuine opportunity to break away from the oppressive spell that has imprisoned & mesmerised every sovereign citizen to a way of life that has been enslaved by the corporate agenda?
Our constitution is a powerful tool and was designed to free Australians from this crippling debt ridden, corporation driven enslavement system that is so morally disgusting, corrupted and completely unsustainable!
We must preserve the constitution before it is lost or rewritten if Australia were to become a republic. This is why we must remain part of the Monarchy, it validates the constitution and it empowers us to take back what was stolen from us nearly a century ago so we can restore some badly needed commonsense to our very restricted lives!
Our future is at stake so if you don’t want to see Australia bow down and surrender to a dictatorial New World Order & Centralised Government agenda (which is precisely where Julia Gillard & Tony Abbott is taking us), now is the time to join the Australian Sovereignty Party for the sake of our sanity, prosperity and freedom to govern ourselves and our future.http://www.sovereigntyparty.org.au